Serviced business centers deliver top-notch infrastructure, business facilities and complete office assistance to organizations, customized as per their specific requirements. Virtual office service providers offer an office space in a premier location, in contiguity to all the basic facilities, such as public transportation, banks as well as hospitals.
The concept of a virtual workplace originated from the fact that organizations faced difficulties in operating a distant branch office. Earlier, handling a distant branch office required additional costs, resources and infrastructure. Due to the initiation of such offices, managing businesses from anywhere in the world became so much easier.
What do these offices offer?
Outsourced business centers offer state-of-the-art facilities, fully equipped office spaces, along with reception, support infrastructure and hospitality services. Service vendors provide facility management and IT support to handle all sorts of business requirements. With custom-built solutions entrepreneurs get payment flexibility, thus, only need to pay for services that they are going to use. The up-to-date infrastructure, premium facilities and central location create a professional environment conducive to the growth of any business.
Service providers offer all-inclusive business support packages and pay-per-use arrangements for meeting the office space and business center requirements of an organization at reasonable rates. By delivering professional, effective and cost efficient office solutions, service providers extend help to entrepreneurs who are looking for any sort of office support.
Startups, small and medium enterprises need office spaces with opulent furnishings in economical and flexible lease terms. Service providers understand the diverse need of every client and provide tailored business facilities and complete office assistance.
- On-demand private cabins or chambers
- Voice mail handling and telephone answering
- Business address for communication and commuting purposes
- Internet connectivity
- Postal services
- Dedicated HR bay for consolidating walk-ins and interviews
- Dedicated local business number
- Video conferencing facility
- Training rooms
- Meeting rooms, reception & cafeteria
- Located in premium business areas
- High service standards
- The choice to select the number of seats, seating arrangements, system requirements and other business necessities
- Fully equipped and air conditioned office spaces
- Flexible license of business centers, including service rates, light, water and facility management
- Flexible occupancy, a streamlined application process and business agreement
- State of the art voice, Internet and data systems
- Calls to dedicated numbers answered on client’s behalf
- High quality, well-organized building and reception areas
- WiFi enabled communal areas (on special request)
- Meeting and training rooms provided with projectors and other equipment (on special request)
- 24X7 office assistance (if required)
Entrepreneurs want to increase their brand reputation and expand their businesses, thus, outsourcing a business office address is an ideal option for them. A serviced office gains preference over a traditional office in many ways. Virtual offices do not occupy a physical space and relieve entrepreneurs from making any major financial outlay and investment of time on aspects such as rentals and related deposits, data cabling and Internet connectivity, security, electricity, telephone, insurance and office automation.